Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Two Weddings and some strange behavior!

So, here it is, practically the end of January and I'm writing about things that happened the first couple days of the month! Oh well, I'm slow!
So, on January 2, Morian's old roommate and best friend since 6th grade, David Yates, married Heather Harper. They are so awesome together! And so much fun to hang out with! Anyways! Even though it was absolutely freezing outside, we all had fun and enjoyed the festivities. Good thing most of the stuff took place in doors!



David and Heather getting ready to cut their cake!












Ryan Kelley, Morian, and Michael Beckstead in front of the decorated car!






Annie Beckstead, Maren Jensen, and Kirsta






Then, on January 4, my cousin Rochelle got married! They were soooo cute, all happy and stuff! I remember being like that when I got married!





















My sister Kayley taking a picture of me, taking a picture of her. You follow?!










My sisters Maren and Sirie- looks like Sirie lost a leg somewhere....













Me and my sisters comparing the lengths of our tongues!







Now we are touching our tongues to our noses. Gross, I know! What can I say, we're a talented family!

4 comments:

Esther/Mom/Grandma said...

You girls are so crazy! But I still love you!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, very impressive tongue talents...

meg said...

good times! i was just thinking about how when we'd first get together every summer and all be shy we would laugh and then sigh in unison and laugh some more. for some reason, your tongue thing made me think of that =)

Michael B said...

Good times at the weddings... Gotta always make sure to have the car shots, that's the best part of the reception!