So, for Valentine's Day, Morian didn't have to work (neither did I!) so we got to spend the day together (after his one class in the morning!) We decided to go bowling b/c I've been wanting to go for a while and we couldn't b/c of my foot and now we could! We just went to BYU b/c it is much cheaper than Fat Cats! So, as you can see, our first games weren't anything to talk about!
But, things got a little exciting at the end of Game 2. Morian got a Turkey (3 strikes in a row) in the 10th frame, and I almost got a Turkey. One pin short. I used to joke with my sister that one pin short of a turkey was kinda like saying you don't got all your marbles or something. You get what I'm trying to say, right?! So, even though I didn't get that Turkey, I still managed to beat Morian! hehe!
B/c of how well we were doing there at the end, we decided to splurge (we really got the first game free!) and play a third game! It was a really good game! Morian was going for all spares there for a while (with one strike!) and then he lost it there at the end. Bummer deal dude! But, his score still rocks! Me, on the other hand, didn't start off great and I though it was gonna be a crap game. Boy was I wrong! First, I almost got a Turkey, again! And again, only missed one pin! Grrrr!!!! But, I finally made up for all those misses and got my Turkey! It's only my second ever Turkey and it was awesome! If only I coulda gotten one more strike...as you can see, I ended with a 198. I was so close to beating to all-time high score of 200! Grrrr!!!
On Friday, February 15, Morian and I went up to a Utah Grizzlies hockey game. That's kinda weird b/c neither one of us really like to watch hockey. But my dad was getting free tickets through his work and invited us to come along. They were also providing a free dinner. Why not?! I mostly went for the company! Not only did me, Morian, and my dad go, but my sister Maren, brother Ethan, and sister-in-law Elena went also. It was fun, believe it or not. We were able to eat and watch the game at the same time (not on a tv screen!) and then we moved to seats about halfway through. Utah totally beat Bakersfield (CA) 2-1, but unfortunately one of the opponents broke his leg or something with only a minute left of the game. Bummer deal dude!
My brother Ethan and his wife Elena (from Russia)
Me and my sweetie, Morian
9 comments:
Sounds like fun. I went to a grizzlies game once and really liked it. It's good to get updates on you!
Wow! You really worked Morian in bowling... Your dad does have a sweet beard!
I'm glad you had a great time. Micah wanted to go bowling for his birthday, but being in the hospital, etc., kind of prevented that! I hope you are enjoying your new job, Kirsta, and that you, Morian, are enjoying school! Have a great week. We love you!
Wow, you guys are really good at bowling. I am impressed! I just get excited when I score over 100. Haha. Good job guys!
Hey...we just made our blog only open to invited readers, so make sure we invite you - send an email to micbeck007@gmail.com.
Sounds like you guys are some mad bowlers! We should plan another Jensen family bowl-a-rama. It was fun to see you at Kayley's. Soooo excited about your happy news! Plus, love your cute hair. Makes me think about cutting bangs.
Speaking of hair, Don is starting to look a little unabomber. Military man gone wild!
It's called Mane 'n Tail, and you can get it from Walmart. It's in the pet section though. This is what the bottle looks like: http://www.medicice.com/products/personal/shampoo.asp
I hope it helps! I'm glad you like reading my blog! I definitely like it when you post on yours! Love ya!
Hey Kirsta! Looks like you had an awesome V-day. =) By the way, just want to tell you, your hair is SO CUTE! That really makes me want to get bangs! so fun.
Hey Guys, We had a lot of fun hanging out at your house a few weeks ago. So, we decided to make our blog open to invited readers only. Email me at mariaht@byu.edu so that I can send you an invite.
Post a Comment