Sunday, April 13, 2008

Meet My Family

It has come to my attention that I have not posted anything for almost an entire month now. What a slacker I am! But, Morian and I haven't really done much worth mentioning, plus no pictures! So, I thought I would introduce you all to my family. It's not very exciting, but at least I have a recent picture! My entire family got together for Easter and I wanted a family picture. So, here it is:

Back row: Mom (Esther), Sirie, Elena, Kirsta, Kayley

Front row: Dad (Don), Maren, Ethan, Morian, Paul, Micah

My parents have been married for almost 29 years. My dad was in the Air Force since before I was a baby, so we did quite a bit of moving around. The last move was to Utah in May 2001 and that is where they currently reside.
Ethan is my oldest brother. He will be 28 in October. He spent a semester in Russia teaching English. That is where he met his beautiful bride of almost 2 years, Elena. She is so much fun! Elena is a dental assistant (or something) and Ethan is going to Weber State and working somewhere. I don't really know what he does! hehe! I wish I got to see them more often!
Maren comes next and will be 27 in December. She lives in Salt Lake and works for ARUP up at the U (some lab place or other! hehe!)
I am next in the line-up. I will be 25 in July and have been married to Morian Black for 2 years (in May!) We live in Provo while Morian finishes up his degree at BYU and I work as a nanny for a little girl in Lehi.
Kayley will be 23 in just a couple weeks. She married Paul Jensen (didn't have to change her last name- how lucky!) last year in August. They live in Lehi. Paul does some sort of engineering work in American Fork and Kayley recently signed up to be a Pampered Chef consultant.
Micah just turned 20 in February. He works at McDonald's (manager-ooh!), and has been going to Weber State.
Sirie is the baby of the family. In little less than a month she will be turning 16 years old. Meaning she can drive and date. When did she grow up?! She, obviously, still lives at home with my parents and is a sophomore in high school. She is a dancer and plays the piano.
And there you have it folks. My family in a nutshell. It's pretty crazy when we all get together, but always tons of fun!

6 comments:

Esther/Mom/Grandma said...

And I was being so careful not to mention last names or where we lived! Thanks! Now everybody knows! Ha! (Consider removing some info for me, okay?) I can't remember why I don't have any pictures from that day - was my camera on the blink or missing or something? I don't remember. Anyway, can you email those to me? When I click on them, they don't enlarge, by the way.

Krystal said...

You and your sisters look so much alike! How fun. It was nice to meet your extended family:)

Michael B said...

Fun to meet the family!

meg said...

those are fun family photos. and it was so fun to see you guys!

Kayley said...

I like that you highlighted our family. THanks for mentioning that I'm a Pampered Chef consultant. If anyone asks, send them to my website! Thanks! :D

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.