Devin reached the 2 month mark this past Sunday. He gets cuter every day! He smiles so much now and has even let out a couple big laughs! Even though he still hates tummy time, he's getting better at holding his head up and will even be somewhat calm for a minute or so. He might even talk to ya! So, we took him to the doctor on Monday. He's healthy! Though he does have a rash of some sort on his face and head; it just came outta nowhere! I hope it goes away soon! He had to get 5 shots, which was no fun for him or mommy! As soon as they pulled out the needles, I couldn't look anymore. I hate needles! Of course he screamed and turned red in the face, but he quieted down pretty quickly and was soon asleep. My poor baby! He also got weighed and measured. Ya'll ready for this? He's 23 inches (grown 4 inches since birth) and weighs a whopping 11 lbs 15 ozs! Wowzers! He's a little chunker; definately likes to eat! But, I wouldn't have him any other way! He's perfect! Plus, who can resist such chubby cheeks?!

5 comments:
Yay for Devin! I really like him. It was so great to see him!!!! You couldn't look more beautiful, you are such a great new mom.
Oh, I have the cutest grandson, rash and all! I love it when he smiles - it just makes my day! It is so fun to watch him grow - although I need to start lifting weights because he is getting so heavy already!
What a cute little guy!
he is so cute! i love his smiles.
Adorable...Keegan is right about the same size! Isn't it getting so fun now that they laugh and talk (well you know what I mean...)
Post a Comment