Thursday, February 5, 2009

Lizard Baby

Devin got this green and blue striped full-body coat thingy from his Aunt Kayley and Uncle Paul for Christmas. I was bundling him in it to take a short walk to check the mail this afternoon. Quick side note: sometimes we call him "Baby Godzilla" or "Baby Lizard" b/c when the middle part that zips up is zipped down it reminds us of a tail. Another side note: One time Morian, Devin, and I were taking a walk and Devin was wearing this suit and some little kid came up to us and said, "That's not a baby!" Of course not, silly! It's a Lizard baby! So, as he was getting bundled, I starting saying, in a sing-singy voice, "Lizard baby, lizard baby." And Devin totally stuck his tongue out. And kept doing it, in and out, in and out. So I grabbed the camera and got some great shots and even took a fun video. hehe! What a silly Lizard Baby!

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Liz T. said...

He really is a lizard with that tongue action! This kid is so expressive,I just love it.

meg said...

that is too funny! and i think our kids look alike...identical cousins, the next generation? they need a theme song.

Esther/Mom/Grandma said...

How funny! He cracks me up. He reminds me of someone - oh, his mother!

Michael B said...

What a little stud sticking out his little tongue in his lizard outfit! That's awesome.

Erika said...

So cute...what a good kid to perform for the camera. :)

Carolyn Ebert said...

What an obedient child to perform on cue for the camera! Too funny!