Devin had his first taste of "real" food on Sunday. Well, baby food that is! (Since Dad sneaks him tastes of our food every once in a while!) We busted out the rice cereal, and of course we had to get it on video. This video isn't actually the very first taste he had (that one is too big) but this was during the same feeding session, only Daddy is doing the feeding, where I was feeding him first. He's had it a couple times since then and seems to be doing pretty good with it. How exciting! Maybe we'll add some fruit or veggies here in a week or so.
6 comments:
I love it - thanks for sharing it with me!!! I sure miss seeing you guys every day! I can't wait until my life gets a little less complicated so I can come see you more often. Hugs and kisses!
So cute! I've been a little too excited about the food thing and gave Keegan rice cereal about a month ago...and then the doctor said no solid foods until 6 months. But I might cheat and start giving him veggies this week. :)
So cute! You are such patient parents.
adorable. good work, guys. =)
looks like he's going to be an independent little guy. cute.
thanks for sharing your baby fun. love that cutie!
That's hillarious! What a funny baby!
Post a Comment