I see that he chose to stand on the album that matches his clothes - ha! What a cute character he is! Wish I'd seen him eating that popsicle.
what's so great is that you don't even need words to tell what's going on! I like "Wordless Wednesday."
Wow! Such a cutie and so smart.
That first picture is the best, where it looks like he is busting a move!
Cute guy.Don't have to give me credit for the title--I stole it from someone else. Ha ha!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I see that he chose to stand on the album that matches his clothes - ha! What a cute character he is! Wish I'd seen him eating that popsicle.
what's so great is that you don't even need words to tell what's going on! I like "Wordless Wednesday."
Wow! Such a cutie and so smart.
That first picture is the best, where it looks like he is busting a move!
Cute guy.
Don't have to give me credit for the title--I stole it from someone else. Ha ha!
Post a Comment