Saturday, September 5, 2009

Ra ra, ra ra ra!

Here's a shout out to my (and Morian's) Alma Mater, BYU, for beating #3 Oklahoma tonight, 14-13! You rock Cougars!!! We got to watch it with our friends Michael and Annie and Ryan. It's a blast getting together with those guys! During the second half, Annie was gone to a wedding reception so I was watching the game with 3 very enthusiastic guys! What a way to start the season! I sure hope they can keep it up! Go Cougs!


4 comments:

Michael B said...

GO COUGARS! That was such a blast last night, oh man, I still can't believe it!

Esther/Mom/Grandma said...

Amen - we finally got to watch a BYU game on our big screen TV, and they didn't lose while I was watching! Keep it up, Cougars!

Annie B said...

Yes! It was the best game! Go cougs... wish I could have seen the whole thing.

Esther/Mom/Grandma said...

In response to your comment on my blog, it should only take about another week (yes, I know it has already been a couple of months, so another week seems like very little). The timing for the carpet/paint in the bedroom and front entry, etc. however, will mostly depend on the funding situation - ha!