Man, we have the cutest grandkids in the world! Love you lots, Devin! Kiss, hug, kiss, hug.....
Great post! He is such a fun little boy...
awww. how fun to have those great photos of his first year. he is adorable.
Oh how cute! He is changing so fast--I can't believe it. He looks so different even from when we saw him 2 months ago . . .
Wow, he's changed a lot even in just one year. I love his chest roles in the 3 month picture. Great post.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Man, we have the cutest grandkids in the world! Love you lots, Devin! Kiss, hug, kiss, hug.....
Great post! He is such a fun little boy...
awww. how fun to have those great photos of his first year. he is adorable.
Oh how cute! He is changing so fast--I can't believe it. He looks so different even from when we saw him 2 months ago . . .
Wow, he's changed a lot even in just one year. I love his chest roles in the 3 month picture. Great post.
Post a Comment