Friday, November 13, 2009

Wheeler Farm

My friend Kristy and I took our boys out to Wheeler Farm on Monday to see all the animals. We saw cows, pigs, sheep, goats, chickens, turkeys, ducks, and geese.
I love this picture of Devin! I'm not really sure what he is doing, but they were looking at a cow.
Eww Mom! What's that smell?!
Devin looking at the sheepApollo looking down at the goats
Devin touching a goatDevin and Apollo looking at the pond full of ducks and geese
Apollo checking out the duck (or is it a goose?!)
We got some food to feed the ducks and geese and Devin liked to stick his hand in the bag and wiggle his fingers around before finally bringing out a handful...
and throwing it out to the ducks and geese
Take a look at this goose! He was very loud and hungry!
There was a "playhouse" that used to be an old chick coop, so we took the boys up in it.
Climbing up to the second level of the chicken coop
Devin in the chicken coop
Kristy with the boys
Apollo is ready to come down the stairs!
Devin and Mommy peeking out the chicken coop window

4 comments:

meg said...

I loved Wheeler Farm as a kid--that looks so fun. Devin is growing up too much. I miss seeing you guys!

Esther/Mom/Grandma said...

Oh, I wish I could go do things like that with you! You will have to invite me sometime. It looks like Devin (and you) had a great time enjoying nature.

Michael B said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! I like that very first picture of Devin!

MommaMcCarthy said...

k, we are not THAT far away, we should try to have our kiddos hang out sometime. btw, I got The Frog's gloves at ShopKo, they were having a buy one get one free sale last week.