Thursday, December 10, 2009

Makeover

Some of you know that I recently won a free makeover from a salon here in town. I got a haircut and style, new color, make-up application know-how, and a manicure. I was at the salon for about 4 hours! It was nice to feel pampered! Morian was able to be at home and watch Devin for me. Thanks hon!
This is what I looked like before (on a good day!):
And here are a few after shots:

3 comments:

Michael B said...

I wish I could win a free makeover! :)

Esther/Mom/Grandma said...

Yes, I wish I could win a free makeover, too!!! I like it! Can't wait to see you tomorrow to see the real look, as I can tell you took those pictures of yourself and they always distort you a little - ha! Too bad Devin isn't smiling in that last picture - he's such a cute, goofy kid - I love you guys!

Amy said...

i love the last photo!