Monday, June 7, 2010

The verdict is in...

I had my ultrasound done this morning. Morian and Devin came with me. The jelly stuff they put on my belly was hot and it felt good! I think with Devin it was cold! Devin seemed concerned that I had stuff on my belly and so I had to hold his hand to assure him that I was okay!
It was a lot clearer picture than the one I had with Devin, so I could actually tell what things were! When we started, Baby Boo was breach, sitting bum down. But after a while Baby Boo started moving around.
Here's a foot:
Profile shot:
I love that you can see that Baby Boo is resting his/her chin on his/her hand!
At first Baby Boo's legs were all curled up, but then he/she finally stretched 'em out long!
Here's a good shot of Baby Boo's arm
Wondering whether Baby Boo is a girl or boy yet?!















Looks like Baby Boo is a GIRL!!! (Nice bum shot!)
We're super excited to welcome a little girl into our home in 5 short/long months!

9 comments:

Erika said...

Yea! Congratulations...that is so exciting for you guys!!

Esther/Mom/Grandma said...

Yippee!!!! I'm so excited!!! Who can I tell?

Esther/Mom/Grandma said...

P.S. I love the way you posted this!

meg said...

so fun to see all those us pictures, and hooray for a girl!

Kayley said...

Congrats again! I bet she will have dark hair and eyes! Totally opposite of Devin! It would be funny. :D

Michael B said...

Congrats you guys! Devin will be a great brother to his little sister!

Bryce and Kathleen said...

How exciting! A little girl! Congrats.

Adrienne said...

I love little girls!!! How awesome that you will have one of each, now!

David and Heather said...

Oh how perfect!! Now you get to get all those cute girly things :) We're super excited for you guys!! I've been thinking about you Kirsta and hope you're feeling well--I know with Devin you had that pinched nerve or whatever it was that killed for a long time so I'm hoping this round is more comfortable for you!