Saturday, July 24, 2010

Giant slip-n-slide

Whoa ho! Look at me, blogging about something that happened on the day that it happened!
Anyways! For Pioneer Day, my sister's ward/my old ward put on a breakfast and then put up a huge slip-n-slide down a big hill at a park. Morian brought me and Devin down for breakfast and stayed to eat as well, but then he went back home since he had to work today. :(
Being almost 6 months pregnant, I figured it might not be a good idea for me to go down the slide. So I sent Devin down with Kayley, while her little boy, Glenn, went with his Daddy.

Getting ready to go- Glenn looks like he's not too sure about this!


(I couldn't tell if I was recording or not, so I stopped it, and thought I started it again, but didn't. That's why it's so short!)
Devin looked absolutely terrified! He was holding onto Kayley so tightly!

Here is Devin with Kayley after his first time down the slide. He's not too sure he liked it.

Then I decided it might not be so bad after all, plus I wanted to go down with Devin b/c he was acting like he wanted to go again! He wouldn't let me face him forward. He had to sit facing me! He would get really scared as I was sitting down and we were getting sprayed with water, but as soon as we got to the bottom, he started chatting all excited and wanted to do it again and again! I think we went down about 4 or 5 times together.
Love his hair blowing in the wind!

That was kind of fun!

Mommy and Devin- what a team!


Here's a video of me and Devin going down the slide.

2 comments:

Michael B said...

Looks like a good ole' time!

Esther/Mom/Grandma said...

I'm glad you guys do so many fun things with your kids and your siblings. They will have fond memories of their childhood.