Tuesday, December 28, 2010

2 Months

Mackenzie turned 2 months old on December 23. She had her 2 month check-up on the 22nd.
Her stats are as follows:
11 lbs 4.5 oz
22.5 inches long
15 inch head circumference
I tried looking up the percentiles, but I kept getting differing amounts. I think she is somewhere in the 50-75th percetile for weight and height, with her a head a little under 50%. She is our little chunk! (Just like her brother was!)

She had to get 3 shots. Which she absolutely hated! This girl has got a set of lungs on her and she let the entire office hear them! But, she was screaming even before she got the shots. She didn't even like the doctor listening to her heart or looking at her eyes and ears!
She is starting to smile a lot more and it is the cutest smile ever! When she is getting her diaper changed, she loves to look at the stickers on the wall next to the changing table and she'll just smile! Also, when I am nursing her in her room, she'll look up at the hair bows a friend made for her and smile! And just today, when I was getting her out of bed, she gave me the biggest smile! I love this girl!

3 comments:

meg said...

she is darling! i wish i could meet her sooner. hope you're doing well, too.

Esther/Mom/Grandma said...

How can such a thin mommy produce such a chubby girl? Oh, you are both adorable, as is Devin! We love all of you Blacks!

Michael B said...

Getting so big! Happy Birthday Mo! Sorry we missed last night, BUMMER!