My right hand is dry and cracking and starting to bleed. Ouch!
Mackenzie is such a little chunky monkey! Look at the picture of her on the side from when she was first born and compare it to Christmas. Holy moly!
When Devin watches movies, he does more than watch- he acts them out! It is absolutely hilarious to watch! And some he knows so well he can do the action BEFORE it happens in the movie! (I know I'm a bad mom for letting him watch movie(s) every day!)
Morian has been working a lot of overtime lately b/c his company is merging with another one.
We paid off our car on Monday! We got a nice chunk of a tax return and so used that to pay off our car loan. Sweet!
Mackenzie took a 3 hour nap this morning after falling asleep all by herself!
Devin is saying a lot more words now. His most recent include house, mouse, close, yes, and Clause (as in Santa). He's getting really good at pronouncing the 's' sound.
Devin loves his sister! Whenever she is laying on the floor he lays down on top of her to give her hugs and kisses.
Mackenzie loves her brother! She will just watch him and give him the biggest smiles, even if he isn't looking at her!
Most days I don't change out of my pajamas. I'm a bum!
Our heater isn't working tonight. Brrrr!!! We've got a space heater in our room and one in Devin's. Luckily a friend has an extra space heater that he is bringing by so we can put it in Kenzie's room.
My memory card is filled up with like over a thousand pictures or something. I need to upload them to the computer. That way I can take more pictures!
I should be in bed already. Should have been in bed an hour ago! But Kenzie has had some difficulty tonight falling and staying asleep.
I've been sleep training Kenzie so she will be able to fall asleep on her own. She's doing pretty good considering it's only been a week. But I have to make sure she doesn't go to bed too early (before 5:30)or too late (after 7:30) and that she gets enough sleep in during the day (around 5 hours). I've been nursing her to sleep for naps so that I don't have to rock her while she cries for 10-15 minutes while trying to keep Devin from busting into her room. But it still takes too much time so I hope to nap train her soon so she can fall asleep on her own for naps too.
Devin had a period of a few weeks where he would wake up in the middle of the night and/or wake up early and just cry. nothing we did seemed to help. After a day or 2 of him finally sleeping through the night again, I discovered a new tooth- one of his 2 year old molars. I bet that was the cause of those wakings!
Some day (hopefully soon!) I will post a real post with pictures of my cute kids!
Mackenzie is such a little chunky monkey! Look at the picture of her on the side from when she was first born and compare it to Christmas. Holy moly!
When Devin watches movies, he does more than watch- he acts them out! It is absolutely hilarious to watch! And some he knows so well he can do the action BEFORE it happens in the movie! (I know I'm a bad mom for letting him watch movie(s) every day!)
Morian has been working a lot of overtime lately b/c his company is merging with another one.
We paid off our car on Monday! We got a nice chunk of a tax return and so used that to pay off our car loan. Sweet!
Mackenzie took a 3 hour nap this morning after falling asleep all by herself!
Devin is saying a lot more words now. His most recent include house, mouse, close, yes, and Clause (as in Santa). He's getting really good at pronouncing the 's' sound.
Devin loves his sister! Whenever she is laying on the floor he lays down on top of her to give her hugs and kisses.
Mackenzie loves her brother! She will just watch him and give him the biggest smiles, even if he isn't looking at her!
Most days I don't change out of my pajamas. I'm a bum!
Our heater isn't working tonight. Brrrr!!! We've got a space heater in our room and one in Devin's. Luckily a friend has an extra space heater that he is bringing by so we can put it in Kenzie's room.
My memory card is filled up with like over a thousand pictures or something. I need to upload them to the computer. That way I can take more pictures!
I should be in bed already. Should have been in bed an hour ago! But Kenzie has had some difficulty tonight falling and staying asleep.
I've been sleep training Kenzie so she will be able to fall asleep on her own. She's doing pretty good considering it's only been a week. But I have to make sure she doesn't go to bed too early (before 5:30)or too late (after 7:30) and that she gets enough sleep in during the day (around 5 hours). I've been nursing her to sleep for naps so that I don't have to rock her while she cries for 10-15 minutes while trying to keep Devin from busting into her room. But it still takes too much time so I hope to nap train her soon so she can fall asleep on her own for naps too.
Devin had a period of a few weeks where he would wake up in the middle of the night and/or wake up early and just cry. nothing we did seemed to help. After a day or 2 of him finally sleeping through the night again, I discovered a new tooth- one of his 2 year old molars. I bet that was the cause of those wakings!
Some day (hopefully soon!) I will post a real post with pictures of my cute kids!
1 comment:
I love your ramblings - sorry your heater doesn't work - is anyone coming to check it out and/or fix it? I hope so! If not, you might have to come stay with me - haha. I hope your pipes don't freeze - some of ours almost did!
Post a Comment