Back in June, we decided to take a family trip to Trafalga in Lehi. They have a few little kid rides, as well as a mini-golf course. This day we just did the rides.
First Devin and Mackenzie rode the airplanes. They actually rode it twice in a row.
The next ride, which I don't have any pictures of, was the bumper boats. Devin rode with Morian and Kenzie rode with me. We all got quite wet!
Next, Morian and Devin rode on the mini pirate ship (Kenzie and I didn't go b/c she was technically too short and the guy in charge wouldn't let her on).
Here is Kenzie watching, wishing she could be on it!
This was while we stood in line for the go-karts. After a while Kenzie got really antsy, so Morian took her out of line to let her run around (she was too small to ride anyway). So Devin and I drove together. He really wanted to drive, but alas, he is too short!
Then Devin rode the frog-hopper. It was the most intense ride he's ever been on before! He did great though!
The last thing we did was play skee-ball. The kids really liked throwing (not rolling!) the balls down the lane. Too bad most of the time the balls never made it to the holes! But they still did good enough (with help from Mom and Dad) to win some tickets!
Devin was not happy when it was time to go home!
2 comments:
I love the look on Devin's face when it was time to leave - such disappointment! Looks like they had a good time, though!
Was he afraid of the froghopper? His face looks like he wasn't too sure bout it.
I like that face-so mad! :D
Post a Comment