Saturday, June 22, 2013

Children's Discovery Museum

On March 14, the Children's Discovery Museum had a free day, so we decided to go and give it a try (since it is normally like $8.50 per person to get in!). Since we got there near the end of the day, there weren't as many people there as there probably were earlier, but it was still more crowded than I like. 
The kids had fun checking out everything and playing with new "toys."
Devin checking the air in the tires
 Morian's sister, Shari, came with us



 water play
 Kenzie and the shopping cart
 checking the mail
 construction work
 Good work Devin!
 Oh no! Poor Devin!
 Morian had fun playing too! yes, he made the tallest one!
 magnets
 Devin giving the nightly news
 science experiement
 ball play
 making music
 more drums
 Devin and Mackenzie playing house


 Just chillin'
 Cruisin'
 Plantin'

 Shoppin'



 Hello, I'm the Baker!
 Horse back ridin'
 Love Kenzie's face in this one!

 Pumpin' gas

 How did Devin get all the way to Arches?!

2 comments:

Esther/Mom/Grandma said...

Looks like you all had a great time! So fun!

Kayley said...

That looks like a really fun museum. I should take Glenn while we are here. Looks like the kids had a great time. I liked Devin giving the news!