Saturday, June 22, 2013

Hollywood Connection

March 21- Hollywood Connection got added to the Pass of All Passes, so we decided to take the kids and have some fun on the rides!











 Devin's first time on the bumper cars- he had a blast!




 The arcade is just as fun, even if you don't have any tokens to actually play the games!



3 comments:

Esther/Mom/Grandma said...

Fun! I love the last picture of the two kids in the school bus!

Kayley said...

What's the first ride you guys were on? I too like the last picture...and I like Devin doing the bumper cars. They looked a little big for him, but he still had fun.

Kirsta and Morian said...

Kayley- it's like a balloon one that goes around in circles and you can make your balloon in go in circles as well. It can get pretty dizzy! We kept it calm for the kids!