In August, Thanksgiving Point does $2 Tuesdays. The past few years, we have gone together with our friend Kristy and her sons Apollo and Earnest. It was a nice day and it was fun to see the kids running around together!
Kristy was kind enough to bring quarters to be able to feed the fish. Man, those things are kind of creepy when fighting for food!
Playing with the water fountains...
...and getting completely soaked!
In the children's gardens, there is a Noah's Ark with water that kids are allowed to play in. I didn't bring swim suits for the kids b/c it wasn't really hot enough. But that didn't stop them from playing in the water. And in Kenzie's case, getting soaking wet! (Even more so than Devin from the fountain!) I had to strip her down to her pull-up to put her in the car! Good thing we had a blanket in the car!
1 comment:
Pretty flowers and cute kids - I'm glad you let them play and experience so many fun things!
Post a Comment