Part of attending the MBA program at BYU is an internship during the summer between the two school years. Morian's internship is with Deloitte in Chicago. We debated long and hard and eventually came to the conclusion that the kids and I would stay here in Provo while Morian went out to Chicago for the summer. Work started June 2 and he flew out June 1. Both Devin and Mackenzie fell asleep in the car on the way to the airport and it took them a little bit to "wake up." They didn't get all sad that "Daddy" was leaving; I'm not really sure how much they really understood about the whole situation. But we made plans to talk on the computer every other day or so so they would still be able to see him and we wouldn't feel so alone!
2 comments:
It'll go by fast...not in the moment or the days, but sometimes in the weeks. (And I like your shirt--where'd ya get it?!) :D
I love all your posts and photos!
Post a Comment