Sunday, February 15, 2015

WARRIORS OVER THE WASATCH AIR SHOW- June 28

The Warriors over the Wasatch Air Show at Hill Air Force Base was the last week of June, so the kids and I drove up and went with my dad. (My dad used to be in the Air Force and Hill was the last base he was stationed at before he retired.) We didn't get there as early as I want to go and so the line to just get on base and park was crazy long! It look us like a couple hours. It was insane! The kids both fell asleep in the car and it was super hot. But we finally made it in and met up with my dad's brother and his family.




 Devin was up on my dad's shoulders for practically the whole show!
 This is how Mackenzie looked for almost the whole show!
 Even drinking she kept one finger in her ear and leaned her other ear against her shoulder to block out the noise of the jets!



 We got to go inside a big plane and look around.

 And the kids got to pretend they were flying!





2 comments:

Kayley said...

The jets are incredibly loud, but it sure is fun to watch them! Glad you guys got to go!

Esther/Mom/Grandma said...

I love all these photos of your cute kids! I'm glad you do so many fun things with them, like Kayley does with Glenn.