Tuesday, November 10, 2015

HALLOWEEN PARTY- October 25

Man, the 25th was a jam-packed day for us! That evening, Morian and I went to a Halloween party put on by our good friends, Ethan and Cami Wing (from the MBA program/MBASA). There were several other couples there, all in costumes and we ate snacks and played games and visited.
We played a really fun game where we put a stocking on our head with a tennis ball in the end of it and had to knock down a row of water bottles the fastest. Using only the ball. It was hilarious!







 Morian did a really good job!

I rocked it! 



 We played another game where one person held a cup on their head and their spouse had to flick as many playing cards into it as possible in a certain amount of time.

No pictures of me and Morian doing it, but we killed it!

1 comment:

Esther/Mom/Grandma said...

Fun times! I miss being young and playing goofy games with my friends!