Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Sa-sa the Terrible Claw!

So, this is like 2 stories combined into one post. Hope that's okay! First, Terrible Claw! As you may have noticed, under my favorite links there is one called Dynomite. It is a game on shockwave.com that I have been addicted to for like ever! With each score you get, you get a name. I was really excited when I passed 30,000; then 40,000; and then 50,000. With 50,000 points you are a Thunder Lizard. I dunno how long I tried to get more than 60,000 so I could see whatI would be then. Yesterday when I got home from work, I sat down at the computer and turned the game on. The one and only game I played yesterday got me 66,960 points and I am now a Terrible Claw! I know you all are thinking what a big nerd I am, but I am quite proud of myself! You should try the game yourself and see for yourself how much practice it takes! Now, the Sa-sa issue. I mentioned in an earlier post that the youngest girl I watch called me du-dah (kind of like dada). Well, about a week ago, she started calling me Sa-sa. This made my heart sing and I'll tell you why! After my freshman year of college, I was lving back at home and nannying/baby-sitting a family in my ward. The mom had just gotten a divorce and had to go back to work. She had 4 kids ages 10 down to 2. The youngest was a boy named Zachary and he called me Sa-sa. So, to hear Hayden call me Sa-sa was just, ah! It's great! And today, Hayden stood at the fridge, pointing at a picture of me and saying, Sa-sa, Sa-sa, repeatedly. Good times y'all!

No comments: