Sunday, October 21, 2007

Welcome to CornBelly's





So, even though this happened like a week ago, I wanted to post some pictures and tell you all about our trip to CornBelly's. CornBelly's consists of a corn maze, haunted corn maze, the Creature, and several other fun activities. We got together with Morian's friends/old roommates and their wives for a night of fun and fright!
From Left to Right we have:

Kirsta and Morian Black, Jose and Krystal Hernandez, Michael and Annie Beckstead, and Kathleen and Bryce Wright

1 comment:

Kayli said...

Hey Kirsta. That looks like so much fun! But you are by a fire, and fire always looks fun to me. :)

So, to get the collage pictures, I use a program called Picasa. You can download it free at google.picasa.com
It stores and organizes all your pictures plus has lots of editing stuff, like brightening, red-eye, cropping, etc. It's REALLY easy to use but sooo awesome! And then it's super easy to make the collages--you just "hold" or select the pictures you want to use and click the collage button. There is a choice of four different kinds of collages. I usually use the picture grid. Anyway, if you have any more questions, lemme know. :)
Have a great day.

P.S. Your hubby reminds me a ton of one of my cousins named Tyler. I should try to find a picture of him to post so you can see if you agree.