Back in the day when I was living with my cousin Meg while going to school at BYU, we met this guy named Bradford Singley. He is now married to aforementioned cousin, but before that happened, he introduced this music video to us. I in turn showed it to my family, who thought it was great! Well, the other day as I was riding in the car with sister, Kayley, and her husband, Paul, Kayley asked me what the name of the song was. Neither of us could remember it at the time but it came to me out of the blue the next day. So, of course I had to look it up and watch it for old time's sake. What a jewel! And now I want to share it with all of you! Enjoy!
2 comments:
Wow... there are no words! That was excellent. :)
ahh, the memories...that cracks me up! i had forgotten momentarily. now i will never forget again. thanks kissta!
Post a Comment