Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Bean Museum
So, a couple weeks ago, the girls I watch had a few days off from school (UEA) and so we decided to go to the Bean Museum, at BYU. We stopped by my apartment first so I could get my camera, and Morian happened to be home, so he came along with us. Not only was he a big help, but I liked that he was there! The girls had so much fun! I couldn't believe how talkative Hayden was being. She's usually quiet and reserved when Morian is around. She's kinda shy around guys, unlike her crazy older sisters! Morgan and Lauren both love Morian! They were way excited that he got to come with us! After the museum, we got lunch at McDonald's and then had to say good-bye to Morian. He had to go to work and I needed to get the girls nack home for naps. Good times at the Bean!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Fun fun pictures. It looks like the Bean museum has gotten bigger since I was there--which was lots of years ago.
You guys are a cute "family." :)
Post a Comment