Friday, January 25, 2008

All Good Things Must Come To An End

I am sad to report that my stint as a nanny for Morgan, Lauren, and Hayden has ended. I was their nanny for almost a year and a half. Unfortunately, circumstances arose that didn't allow me to stay on as their nanny and I am now in the midst of looking for a new job. That in and of itself is always hard for me, but now I've probably only got about 6-7 months to work (Morian is starting law school in the fall and we have no idea were we'll be living for that yet!) So, here is a tribute to those adorable, yet sometimes irksome girls I love and will miss to pieces!

MORGAN- age 4-5.5



LAUREN- age 2.5-almost 4


HAYDEN- age 18mon-2.5



8 comments:

Bryce and Kathleen said...

Kirsta, it's ok to make a link to our blog. That would be awesome cause no one knows we have one. Thanks.

Bryce and Kathleen

Mariah said...

Hey Morian and Kirsta, I found your blog through Michael's. I had no idea that Dave got married! Tell him thanks for letting me know... haha... just kidding. Do you know where you want to go for law school? That is exciting! Hope that everything is going well for you guys!

Michael B said...

So how goes the job search? That's sad to have to let those girls go after being with them for so long... By the way, this is Michael ,not Annie... You probably couldn't tell for a second there...

Brad said...

those girls are so adorable--i bet they will miss you tons. good luck with the job search and big decisions ahead!

Brad said...

oh yeah, meg is signed in as brad. so these both say from brad, but they are actually from meg. ahem.

Mary said...

Hey- I know you were thinking that this might happen- I'm sorry that you have to find a new job now! Sure do love you, and I'm glad you posted again!!

Esther/Mom/Grandma said...

Hey, cute pictures. By the way, how did you get your blog to look the way it does - I don't have any templates that look like it.

Anonymous said...

Great blog background! Good luck with the job hunt.