Sunday, February 3, 2008

Good times this Weekend

This past week I haven't been working, which means I haven't gotten out of my apartemtn very often. I did have a couple interviews to go to, but for the most part, I've been kinda lazy at home in my pajamas! Until this weekend! On Friday, my sister Kayley came down from Lehi and we hung out at the mall together for a couple ours. We were mainly window shopping, but I did get my hair cut. I was just getting tired of it and wanted a change. So here is the result:

Then, on Saturday, Morian and I got together with a bunch of his old roommates and their wives (and date for Ryan!) We went to Red Robin for dinner then watched The Three Amigos at Neil and Sarah's apartment. It was a lot of fun, especially to hear Bryce and Morian quote the movie. Morian usually gets mad at me when I do too much movie quoting while watching the movie, so he owes me big time for not saying anything to him! hehe!
Micahel and Annie, Michelle Barzee, Ryan, Morian and Kirsta, Kathleen and Bryce, Neil and Sarah, Heather and David
Morian and I did also watch Pres. Hinckley's funeral on tv. It was a beautiful service. I enjoyed listening to everybody's comments about Pres. Hinckley and what a great man he was. He will be missed, but I'm sure he's enjoying the reunion with his sweet Marjorie. I did a good job with my emotions until during the closing song they showed the pictures and video clips of Pres. Hinckley. Then I finally cried! Tears of sadness that he is no longer with us, but also tears of joy that he lives on and that is because of our Savior, Jesus Christ and His atonement. What a wonderful blessing!

9 comments:

Kayli said...

WOW--I totally thought you looked like Maren with your new haircut! But maybe it's just the picture. Anyway, awesome.

Good luck in the job hunting!

Esther/Mom/Grandma said...

Cute haircut! We watched Pres. Hinckley's funeral, too, and I even watched some today that I had missed on Saturday. I still cried! We truly are blessed to have had him as our prophet for so long. Isn't the gospel wonderful? I love you!

Michael B said...

Good seeing you guys last night. Congrats again!

Erika said...

Your hair looks adorable! I love it!!

Anonymous said...

What kind of name is Unice? I just noticed your favorite movies! Again, really great hair cut.

Stephanie Salmon said...

Kirsta! I didn't know you had a blog! I am completely addicted to looking at my friends' blogs. So maybe we can keep in touch better!!! Check mine out. -Steph

meg said...

love the hair. you look great!

FWIL Sentimental Blog Content said...

Hey guys I like your blog! We're totally adding you to "the list." Check us out at gregandcamill.blogspot.com

FWIL Sentimental Blog Content said...

I wish I could spell my own name! It's gregandcamille.blogspot.com