Here is me at 5 months along. No, I'm not just getting fat! hehe!
Well, Morian and I went to the doctor's on Friday morning and I got my ultrasound done. Everything looks good with the baby, which is good to hear. And I made sure to eat some chcocolate and drink orange juice beforehand, so Baby was pretty active and was willing to let us know what it was. And, it is a BOY!!!!!!! That's what Morian guessed it was. I had no feelings one way or the other. But we were (and ARE) having difficulty coming up with a name for a boy, so I would joke that I'm having a boy just b/c we can't decide on a name. At least we still have 4 months! Anybody have suggestions on names? We could use the help!
Here are a few pictures of him:
This one was when I was 10 weeks along. It's the best one we have!
Here's a nice shot of his arm at 20 weeks. This was like the best shot we got at the ultrasound on Friday.
I know this is kinda hard to see, but it is a shot of his face.
It is so much fun to feel him kicking and punching away. I'm not really sure which it is he does more of! I love that I am going to be a mom, though I will be honest, I am scared too! But, I think the excitement overrules the fear! At least right now it does! hehe! I can't wait till he is here and I can hold him!
11 comments:
HEY that's AWESOME!! Congratulations!!! Our babies will be born really close together too.
Brett thinks we're having a boy too, so maybe we will and they will be friends. For us though, a boy's name is easy, but we always fight about girl names.
Fun stuff!
Congrats guys- that is super exciting! I'm pumped for your little Mo- junior!
Wow, that is quite the news!!! Congratulations Kirsta! I'm so happy for you. Brandon and I have been trying for almost a year now with no luck but hopefully it will happen soon. :)
Congratulations! Last time I saw you, you weren't showing at all. That's a good picture.
The whole family is here reading your announcement together during FHE. We let Gaby practice her reading aloud. You'd love her interpretation of hehe!
We are so happy for you.
It's a boy, oh joy!
The Eberts vote for Jack!
Gaby is adamant I let her give her two cents so here goes... (I am letting her dictate)she wants to name the baby (she's thinking...)Royd.
Craig responded, "like hemhorroid?
Gaby-"Yeah."
Tanner-"What's hemhorroid?"
Obviously this isn't what you had in mind, so let's just count one vote for Jack.
congratulations! we are so happy that he is doing well and that you're doing well! boys are really fun.
I can't decide if I should also vote for Jack...make mine half a vote. it is a pretty sweet name =)
I am so happy for you! Having a baby will change your life forever! I was excited to hear that you have a blog, and I sent you an invite to my blog. It really doesn't seem like that long ago when we were pushing garbage cans and eating pizza at 5 a.m in the ESC, but now we are married and having babies!! I'm so glad we can keep in touch this way!
Oh, I'm so glad to see that picture of you! I have been waiting a long time to see your tummy poking out. It was so fun to hear your announcement on Friday. We are sooooo happy for you, as you know. I get to be a Grandma - finally!!!
P.S. If you were to name your little boy Dylan, some people might pronounce it wrong ....
Yea! So exciting! I did see this blog post but wanted to wait to comment until we made our most recent post. :) We decided to wait to find out--well Andrew convinced me to wait, at least for the first baby. :) It's funny because we're all three due in the order we were married. Anyway...I'm still waiting to show more but I think my time is coming shortly!
Post a Comment