On this past Sunday, May 4, Morian and I celebrated our second wedding anniversary. I can't believe it has been 2 years already! Where has the time gone? I love being married to Morian! He's great! And he's gonna be a great daddy here in a few months! Anyways! Anyways, since our big day landed on a Sunday, we went out on Saturday and did most of our "celebrating."
First, we went to the 'dollar' theater and saw "Penelope." Interesting storyline. Kinda cute!
Then we went to dinner at The Old Spaghetti Factory. (That was where we had our first date.) Here's me and my fat self in front of the sign and you can even see Morian in the window, taking the picture! After dinner we walked around the mall for a while b/c well, after a movie and dinner, for a pregnant woman, that's a lot of sitting! In the game store, we saw these hats! Good times!
Morian is being the "cat" in the hat! hehe!
After the movie and dinner and walking, it was still early, so we went back to the 'dollar' theater and watched another movie! This time it was "The Spiderwick Chronicles." It was pretty intense for a kids' movie, but I kinda liked it.

6 comments:
Sounds like you had a great celebration! And you are not fat - you are just sharing space with a new little someone. That does not qualify as fat!!! Happy Anniversary again - sorry I got my days mixed up. I must be getting old??? Ha!
Happy Anniversary! That's great that you guys saw two movies... As long as they are good and entertaining, why not?
Happy Anniversary cute Kirsta and Morian! Your spring wedding was beautiful. I keep saying we should go to the Timpanogas Temple to see the tulips this spring. They were so gorgeous on your wedding day...
Happy birthday! and I am behind, but YEAH for baby boys!
Annie
Happy Anniverary! I've seen both of those movies and loved them! P.S. You don't look fat!!
Happy Anniversary! You don't know me, Kirsta, but I know your husband... We were in the MTC together a few years back... I was the redhead in his district... I was just looking people up and found your blog... I'm glad to see that y'all are happy and starting a family! Please tell him I said hey... and y'all can check out my blog at http://daisysetceteras.blogspot.com
Post a Comment