Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Mash Game: Predict Your Future at eSPIN-the-Bottle

Remember the good old days of MASH?! I saw the link to this on a friend's blog and I just had to play! I used to play MASH forever! Good times!Good thing I'm gonna marry Morian! (P.S. Sorry, but I dunno how to make the space smaller between here and my results, so you hafta scroll down a bit to find 'em!)

































Behold... My Future
I will marry Morian.
After a wild honeymoon, We will settle down in Alaska in our fabulous Apartment.
We will have 33 kid(s) together.
Our family will zoom around in a Baby Blue Corvette.
I will spend my days as a Pro Volleyball player, and live happily ever after.
whats your future

3 comments:

Erika said...

Only 30 days left! Yea! Are you so excited...I am soooo ready for our baby to come, I can't even explain it. I'm sure you know the feeling! :)

Esther/Mom/Grandma said...

Hi - Hey, what do you think of the name Christopher?

Krystal said...

33 kids huh?! One down, 32 to go! ;) Hope the moving around goes smoothly!
Let us know how we can help!