Yesterday, November 2, Morian blessed our baby boy. Even though it was Fast Sunday, the ward we currently reside in (my parents' ward) had stake conference. But we didn't want to wait until next Sunday b/c my sister and her husband will be in Europe and last Sunday my brother and his wife were in Russia. So we had our family come for the blessing in the evening. Morian did a nice job on the blessing; I got a little teary-eyed. Then most everyone came back to our place (my parents' house) for visiting and snacking. The house was packed! We got his little white outfit at Babies R Us. We looked into getting an actual blessing outfit, but they were so expensive and one was super hard to even put on Devin. Then we found this white sweater/white pants combo and it looked so cute and was so much cheaper, that we went with it. And he can probably wear it again sometime, unlike the fancy ones.

Kirsta, Morian, and Devin

Kirsta and Devin

Four Generations- Grandpa Craig, Daddy Morian, Baby Devin, and Great-Grandpa David

First time great-grandparents (Morian's grandparents)
7 comments:
Your photos turned out great! It was such a nice evening, even though some had a difficult time finding the Church - It has been so fun to have you guys here with us - I love getting to know my grandson. I will truly miss all of you when you eventually move! Lots of love!
PRECIOUS! I love the white outfit with the teddy bear, so snuggly. What a special day for all of you.
I'm going to the Body World exhibit in a week from Saturday and I'm excited. I never had anatomy but I just like that kind of stuff.
what a special day--glad it went well. wish we could have made it too but the drive, it's a killer...we love you guys! devin looks adorable.
Congrats on the blessing! What a great day!
Congrats on finding something at Babies R Us! It's a very cute outfit. I looked everywhere for anything and just ended up borrowing my nephew's blessing outfit and in the end it didn't fit but we made it work.
Awwww-so sweet! You guys sure are a cute family!
As for the question about how I made that collage-- go to google.picasa.com or picasa.google.com (can't remember which) and download the free Picasa 3 program. It's AWESOME! It's kinda like photoshop but TONS easier. It makes the collages for you--so easy, but not as much control as I'd like sometimes. Anyway, you'll love it.
:)
Post a Comment