This year for Halloween we were invited to our friends Mike and Annie's house for a Murder Mystery Dinner with a bunch of friends. Neither Morian nor I had ever done a murder mystery before and it was pretty fun. Kudos to Mike for all the hard work he put into getting it all set up and to Annie for making appetizers, dinner, AND dessert for 14 people! Turns out, Morian was the accomplice. I hope to never get on his bad side! hehe! And I was the one accused of being the accomplice the most. Just b/c I didn't talk a whole lot, but that's how my character was!
Morian and I had really wanted to get a cute costume for Devin to wear, this being his first Halloween (and first holiday), but everything we found was way to big! So, he just wore a cute little Halloween outfit that my mom bought for him from Old Navy. He wore a white onsie with a pumpkin on it holding a hot dog and a drink and it said "Snack-o-lantern" underneath it (how appropriate!), orange and black striped pants, and orange and black striped socks. He slept pretty much the whole time we were at dinner, so I didn't take his picture until we got home at almost midnight and he was asleep and still in his carseat.

This one was actually taken last week when we were making sure it fit, but it shows the design on his onesie.
Today, my whole family (minus my younger brother, Micah) went to Body Worlds 3. It was pretty crazy stuff! All these human bodies in different positions so you can see how the muscles are, as well as display cases with different parts of the human body. I felt like I was in anatomy lab again, which was okay b/c I enjoyed that class! Unfortunately, Morian and I had to go through a little quicker than the rest of my family b/c Devin kept getting fussy. He finally fell alseep and stayed that way AFTER we were done. Go figure!

2 comments:
Happy Halloween! Thanks for coming to the dinner the other night, it was a lot of fun! Also, that's cool you guys went to Body Worlds, Annie has been dying (literally...) to go...
I would love to try a murder mystery some night, it sounds like a lot of fun. Your boy is so cute dressed up in his Halloween outfit. Glad you enjoyed the bods.
Post a Comment