So, Devin has been sleeping really well lately. He usually sleeps for aboyt 5-6 hours, wakes up to feed, and then sleeps for 2-3 hours. Well, Friday night, he fell asleep in his car seat on our way home from dinner around 8:30. When we got home, we left him in the car seat and put him in our bedroom so he would stay asleep. And boy did he! I thought he'd probably wake up around 11:00, maybe midnight. Well, I woke up at 3:30 and he was still snoozing. He woke up at 6:30; that's a 10-hour stretch! And he pretty much went right back to sleep after I fed him for another 2.5 hours! And again, Sunday night, I put him to bed between 9:30 and 9:45. He woke up at 11; I gave him a binky and he fell right back to sleep until 8:30. He likes to sleep! And it is so nice to get morethan 3 hours of sleep in a row!
Here is a random picture of Devin with my little sister, Sirie. I love his chunky thighs!
Here is a random picture of Devin with my little sister, Sirie. I love his chunky thighs!

4 comments:
Devin is not really as big as this picture makes him look! He has definitely gained weight since he was born, and does have chubby thighs, etc., but he is just "pleasantly plump." And I sure love him! It has been so fun to watch him grow and start to smile and almost laugh, too! And he is so strong! What a darling grandson I have!!! I guess his parents are kinda cute, too!
He is living the high life! Sleeping as much as he wants!
Yay! Congrats on the 10 hour stretch, don't you just feel like a new person after a full-night of sleep? He is gorgeous.
I totally understand. When Keegan started sleeping for 10 hours at night it was the best thing ever and he's continued to do it so I hope Devin keeps it up for you too! :)
Post a Comment