Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Baby's First Tooth
So, Devin has finally cut his first tooth. I've been checking his gums for weeks now especially when he's a little more cranky and nothing has been there. Until today. I definately felt the tooth and could kind of see it, when Devin would let me get a look at his gums! It's on the bottom, on the right, I think. He has been more fussy than usual lately, especially at night, waking up when he used to sleep. I think it has to do with the tooth finally breaking through. So, this is exciting, but I'm kinda sad to see my baby growing up! Plus, I'm not really looking forward to the side effects of him having teeth, if ya catch my drift! Stay tuned for a picture, if I can ever get one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yea for the first tooth! Those little teeth poking through can be such a pain for the little guys but they're so cute. And don't worry, I haven't been able to get a picture yet either. I was impressed that Kathleen was able to get a picture of Spencer's. :)
I knew it had to be soon, as he was gnawing on my finger pretty hard the other day! I can't wait to see it!
Devin's such a stud! It was fun seeing him and Spencer interact last night. We'll have to email you and Kathleen the pictures we took!
That's just where Caleb's first tooth was. Ouch! Hope you are getting more sleep.
Okay, finally I'm illness free! When can I play with Devin????
Post a Comment