Wow, walking and reading at such an early age! We have you travel size hand sanitizer from when you were here last. Sorry, it's almost gone.. just kidding.
I see he has finally realized that he CAN do it alone (even though we already knew he could)! I guess I better really baby-proof my house, now! See you soon.
4 comments:
Wow, walking and reading at such an early age! We have you travel size hand sanitizer from when you were here last. Sorry, it's almost gone.. just kidding.
Wow that was some sturdy walking! I'm impressed. I think we have a few more months before Keegan is up for the challenge. :)
Wow! Go Devin, go. He is adorable.
I see he has finally realized that he CAN do it alone (even though we already knew he could)! I guess I better really baby-proof my house, now! See you soon.
Post a Comment