On Friday, the 16th, Morian and I took Devin to CornBelly's at Thanksgiving Point. It was such a beautiful day so I'm glad we were able to spend some time enjoying it!
Jumping on the big pillow thing- there was a little one just for small kids, so they had it almost all to themselves, which was nice
Watching the Chicken Show-Devin loved it and clapped every time they finished a song. He looks kinda scared here, but he was actually enthralled!
We also took him inside The Creature. We had only been in it before when it was "haunted" so we didn't know what it would be like not haunted. well, it was super dark and made lots of loud noises. we had to cut out early b/c Devin was scared. Oops! But he got over it pretty quickly when Morian took him down some more slides!
3 comments:
Looks like you had a blast! I wish I had been there with you.... You ought to come up here early on Saturday and we could take him to a pumpkin patch and get some good pictures of him with pumpkins and scarecrows or something.
how funny! we went last Saturday. too bad we didn't coordinate :)
Man, we are sad we weren't able to go!
Post a Comment