Monday, October 26, 2009

GAP Casting Call

Okay everyone! I submitted a few photos of Devin in the GAP casting call. From now until November 17 (I believe) they have Fan Voting and the photo that gets the most votes wins a prize. So please go to http://family.go.com/gapcastingcall/ so you can vote! You can go back and vote once a day, but you can only vote for one photo per day, I believe. To find his pictures easily, type in Kissta17 in the search entries box. Please please please do this! Tell your friends to vote for him too! hehe! Thanks everyone! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

2 comments:

Esther/Mom/Grandma said...

I voted (to make 3 votes) for one of Devin's photos. But did you know that the top favorites have several thousand votes? Wow, we have a lot of work to catch up to that!!!

Erika said...

Ouch is right!! Andrew was playing with Keegan once and Keegan's teeth collided with Andrew's forehead. Keegan ended up crying and Andrew had a scab for weeks! Those crazy kids! :)