So, Devin was sitting on the counter playing with the whisk when it got caught on the knives. He yanked on it until it came loose with a jerk and the end of it connected with my face right below my left eye. It hurt really bad- I almost started crying! It puffed up right away and had a red line in the middle. Luckily, it didn't break the skin!

2 comments:
So, I may be dense, but I'm not sure what that means...did Devin hit you with the whisk? What is the thing above the whisk? The end of it but enlarged? I am guessing he wanted to lick the whisk but changed his mind and threw it at you????
Well, I'm glad Devin didn't hit you by throwing the whisk, but I'm sorry that you got hit at all! Devin looks so sweet and innocent with the chocolate whatever on his face. Can't wait to see what "adventures" we are going to have while he is here!
Happy Halloween! We loved having you here for the Halloween Party.
Post a Comment