Morian's mom's gave us a our very first Christmas tree this year. We put it up in its stand on the 14th, but waited until the next day to decorate so Devin could help. While Morian was figureing out how the stand worked, I put water in it (not really knowing to wait until after the tree was in it.) This is what Devin proceeded to do:
After dumping the water out, Morian got back to work and got the tree in the stand and began tightening the screws. It was kind of hard b/c the tree has a really short stem, so I had to hold the tree up while he worked.
we only had one short string of lights that my Grandpa had given us a year or two ago, but we made it work!
Devin looking at the ornament he got from Grandma last year that says, Baby's 1st Christmas. It's a rocking horse with a teddy bear and also says his name.
Putting it on the tree
4 comments:
Fun! I'm glad you have a tree up - it makes it seem more like Christmas! Can't wait to see you today and on Christmas! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
great looking tree, and a real one to boot!
I can't believe how old your little boy is! They grow so fast.
I love that he laid down next to the tree! Such a funny boy :)
Post a Comment