Friday, February 19, 2010

Swimming on a snowy day

So, I read a post of some friends who took their almost one year old daughter to an indoor pool the other day and I thought, I should take Devin to the pool! He likes it and it's been a while. So, my sister and I packed up our kids (and Morian!) and went to the pool! Kayley's husband, Paul, met us there (he came from work). And it was totally snowing when we left and while we were there. Good thing the pool was inside and heated! Even though it was both boys' naptime, they had fun! Devin went down a small water slide several times with me and Morian. He LOVED it! He had so much fun! And sadly for me, he wanted to spend a lot of time in his aunt's arms, rather than Mommy's. :(
And poor Glenn just couldn't keep his eyes open after we'd been there about an hour and a half! So sweet! I wish Devin could do that!

I totally forgot the memory card wasn't in the camera, so the few pictures a video I took filled up the camera's internal memory, so this video saved very small. Sorry! But you can see how much fun Devin had on the slide!

4 comments:

Esther/Mom/Grandma said...

How fun for all of you! I'm glad Devin likes the water so much! Poor Glenn, he looks exhausted...but he will learn to love the water, too!

Michael B said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Having a kid that loves the pool has renewed my love of the pool!

We need to get together again sometime soon!

meg said...

How nice to be close to that pool. I went there once with Jenny (when Jane and Ian were two) and they had a lot of fun. Those little boys are darling--good times.

Annie B said...

I love Devin's reaction to the slide! What a good idea;)