So, I thought it was time I did a comparison between this pregnancy and when I was pregnant with Devin. I'm just as far along in both pictures. I've been thinking I'm so much bigger this time around b/c I popped out so much quicker, but I guess I'm about just as big as last time. Although, when I was pregnant with Devin, I still fit into my pre-pregnancy jeans at this time. This time around, I'm having to wear the jeans I bought right after I had Devin, which are definitely bigger! Course, I think this little girl is hanging out in my pelvis, which makes my pants tighter there.
Baby #2 21 weeks 3 days Baby #1 (Devin) 21 weeks
2 comments:
Looks like you're wearing the same shirt, right? It does look like Devin was up higher than this little girl. Gosh, I can hardly wait for her to arrive, but I have to wait another 4 months or so!!!
congrats guys!!!! I'm sorry I'm so late to discover your great news! i hope you are feeling great!
Post a Comment