Thursday, October 28, 2010

Picture overload

"What are you doing?!"
(See the brown stuff on her legs? Yeah, she pooped as soon as they put her down to check her vitals and stuff. The nurse exclaimed, "We scared the poo right outta ya!" hehe!)

She weighed 6 lbs 2 oz when she was born
When she came home 2 days later she weighed 5 lbs 11 oz

After the cleaned her up a bit and weighed and measured her, they gave her back to me and wanted her skin to skin. I still had my shirt on, so they just stuffed her under and poked her head out the top. Nice and cozy!

She kept licking my chest, so we figured I should try and nurse her!

Devin seeing his new baby sister for the first time- not sure what think

I love this picture!

"Hmmm...what do I think about her??"

"My turn! I wanna hold her!"

Devin holding his new baby sister
(we took a video of the first time Devin held Baby Boo and he was so cute with her!)

Bending down to give her a kiss

"Okay, I'm done now!"

I just love this picture of her for some reason!

Mommy and Baby

Look at those skinny legs!

I love her spiky hair!

My little burrito baby! (Nice profile!)

So sweet!

Mommy with her girl

Daddy Morian holding his baby girl

She looks so tiny in the car seat!
(And I thought Devin had looked small in it!)

She started fussing from being in the car seat so we bundled her up and rocked her until she fell asleep.
I picked up the car seat when it was time to go and I couldn't even tell there was a person in it, it was so light!

3 comments:

meg said...

she's so tiny! i'm so glad she's here and healthy. what a darling.

Esther/Mom/Grandma said...

Oh, she's such a cutie! And she does look even smaller than Devin did in the car seat! You have such a darling little family. I sure had fun with Devin at the Halloween Party and playing here and at Jasper's! We love you guys!

kirsten said...

Wonderful! Darling! so happy for you all - cute name!