Thursday, December 16, 2010

Church

So, Mackenzie had her first trip to church on December 5. She and I only made it to Sacrament Meeting and she spent the entire time in her car seat asleep. But we went! And even though I figured she'd sleep right through church, I had to dress her up cute!




The dress is actually a shirt (but it totally fits her right now as a dress) and the tights and shoes were too big, but she looked absolutely adorable!
We made it to all of church the next week and she wore the same outfit again. (I wanted to try on a different dress, but it's hard to get everyone ready for 9 AM church, so I went with what I knew fit her!) She slept through Priesthood and Sunday School (Morian took her while I went to Primary) and then was awake during most of Sacrament Meeting. I had to take her out to feed and change her and we were gone like half the meeting, but I was still able to hear the talks in the Mother's Room.


2 comments:

Esther/Mom/Grandma said...

Oh, she looks so sweet and adorable! She has grown so much! I can't wait for her to stay awake longer and get to know her better. It was great to see all of you last night at Carolyn's! See you Christmas Eve!

Michael B said...

Morian, now you get to see all the accessories and time it takes for even a little girl to get ready!!! But its fun because the little girls love it...