We went swimming on Tuesday with the speech therapy program that Devin is in. The next day I figured we should probably bathe them! ;) So I put them in the tub together...for the very first time! And let me tell you- there is no way I can do that by myself! Kenzie has to be held onto the entire time as she is constantly moving and trying to grab at the drain or the faucet or something. Luckily, Morian was home and able to help!
3 comments:
Such cute kids! I love them both so much! Hope Mackenzie feels better soon and that whatever is making her unhappy will become a thing of the past...
They look so much alike--it was fun to see that in these pictures.
I can't believe how big your kids are getting! I'm sorry to hear about Devin's iron burn. Ouch! I love how you posted so many pictures of them in the tub. They are all so cute, why not? ;-D
Post a Comment