That's right, Morian and I were able to go out on a second date this month! Holy smokes! And we tried something new- instead of having a family member baby-sit, we actually got a Young Woman from our ward to come over and baby-sit, which means of course, that we had to pay her.
So, a while back, I got this groupon for a place called Planet Play. We got 2 buffet meal tickets, 2 attractions (like mini golf, mini bowling, go-karts, etc), and 2 $15 game cards (to be used on arcade games or more attractions, if so desired). So we went and ate dinner and then played some games. We ran into an old Young Men's leader of Morian's (small world) who he hadn't seen since right before Devin was born. The only major bummer was we didn't realize what time the place closed, so when we went to get dessert, all the food was pretty much put away already. (And sorry for the poor-quality photos. I forgot the camera so we just used the camera on my phone which is way slow!)
We tried a couple throws at mini-bowling. I'm definitely better at regular bowling!
Then we did black light mini golf. We took the scenic route along Route 66!
Morian wanted his picture taken with the Gemini Giant since he is in Chicago (and that's where Morian served his mission).








2 comments:
I like the statue things. I especially like the waitress one--haha made me laugh!
Funny! Looks like you had a good time.
Post a Comment