Sunday, April 14, 2013

Jasper's Third Birthday

My nephew, Jasper, turned 3 in February of this year. My brother and his wife threw a little party for him with family. He is really big into Adventure Time right now so a few of his presents (including the one from us) were from the show, as well as his cake. If any of you have seen the show, I'm sure you know that the cake is Jake the Dog. My sister-in-law Lena made it just by looking at a stuffed Jake they have. I think she did a pretty good job!


 Jasper trying to blow out the candle when it's still too far away!
 Super excited for cake!
 Blowing out the candle



 My niece (and Jasper's sister), Freya, enjoying her cake!

 What is it with these kids and only eating the frosting?!
 Sure makes for fun frosting beards and mustaches!




I'm sad I didn't get any of Devin eating his cake. Oh well.

1 comment:

Kayley said...

She did do a good job-she definitely has a talent. Cute pictures! I wish we could have been there...