Here are pictures showing Devin's battle wounds. It's hard to tell exactly, but he probably had 8 or more IVs in both hands and feet.
His elbows were not left out.
On Thursday, February 21, Devin had to go back to the hospital to get another echo and EKG done.
The EKG came back normal.
Getting all those stickers off sure was "sticky" work!
The echo showed that one of the arteries started swelling again, which isn't good. There really isn't much they can do, but keep an eye on it, I guess. He'll have another echo done on March 11 and hopefully then it will have gotten smaller again!
3 comments:
I hope the swelling goes down! We want him to stay well...
I love that picture of Devin sitting up with all the stuff on him-before the video! You sure have a handsome little boy, Kirsta!
I too hope he is doing well.
Oh man..I know I already commented, but I just looked through and read all the previous posts...and I couldn't help but cry again. It just breaks my heart that you had to go through this. I want to give Devin a big hug when I see him again! I love that little boy!
Post a Comment