Saturday, April 5, 2014

FIRST HAIR CUT

So, other than a few random trims to Mackenzie's hair, she has never had a hair cut in her 3.5 years of life. For the past few weeks or so, she has been saying she wanted to cut her hair, usually saying she wanted it short, like on her head, short. I agreed that she needed a hair cut but I didn't want her to go that short (nor did Morian!). So I took her to a girl from MBASA who cuts hair. Mackenzie did really well, sitting super still and being happy.
Hair Before
 (her hair is not naturally curly; it had been braided after a bath)








 After Hair
She really likes it! And I think it looks super cute!

2 comments:

Esther/Mom/Grandma said...

It looks nice but I miss all her long hair!

Kayley said...

Super cute! It looks nice being trimmed.