Saturday, April 5, 2014

STUDIO C EXTRA

On BYUtv, they have a show called Studio C. It's a clean comedy show. They do several live tapings and it's so popular they do a random drawing to pick those who get to attend. I never get picked (bummer) but I was sent an email asking if I wanted to sign up to be an extra if needed. Heck yes I did! And then I actually got picked to be an extra! All I knew was that I needed to wear exercise clothes, as I would be an extra marathon runner. When I got there, I was actually invited to eat dinner with the cast and crew. Thankfully, another extra was there and I was able to sit next to her and talk to her while we ate so I wasn't totally alone! Then it was down to wardrobe and make-up. Turns out we weren't just runners; we were both to be pregnant marathon runners! The skit I was in was not taped before a live audience because it used a green screen. We went through the skit like 4 or 5 times and then we were done. It was fun! So, watch for me!


3 comments:

Esther/Mom/Grandma said...

Do you know when you're supposed to be on TV? Cute "pregnant" belly - hope I get to see the real thing again someday in the not too distant future! hehe

Kayley said...

No way?! That is totally awesome! Do you know when it will show? Because I definitely want to see it! How cool you got to eat with them--did they talk with you? You seem to have luck with winning these kinds of things..or am I wrong?

Seaweed said...

Yeah, what's the name of the episode/skit?